Agile Project Manager
The Project/Iteration Manager leads an Agile delivery team and is responsible for planning (using a Rolling Wave approach) activities within the iteration, assessing the team’s progress and providing status reports to our client. The Project/Iteration Manager ensures the delivery team can maintain a high level of productivity throughout each iteration, by managing risks which could impair progress and proposing mitigation strategies to the team and presenting such strategies to the client.
The Project/Iteration Manager also works closely with the BI Product Owner from the client, to review and adjust the scope according to priorities and available budget.
He/she also works closely with the Solution Architect in prioritizing, planning and sequencing iteration activities. Specifically, the Project/Iteration Manager is responsible for:
- Managing the product backlog;
- Lead daily scrum meetings;
- Managing client expectations regarding the project budget and scope;
- Assessing risks, evaluating options and select the best risk management strategy;
- Managing changes to needs initially expressed;
- Preparing the Iteration Plan document and presenting it to the client;
- Shielding the project team from external distractions which could interfere with project delivery;
- Motivating team members;
- Coordinating with the Product Owner;
- Maintaining an open communication channel between all resources involved on the project;
- Planning and organizing Estimation, Kick-Off/Retrospective, Prioritization and Backlog Management meetings.
- Has a Master degree in Project Management;
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing projects, preferably while working for a consultancy firm;
- Used Azure DevOps or VSTS for at least one year;
- Is self-motivated and demonstrates excellent team motivation skills;
- Is a good communicator and is fluent in both French and English languages;
- Has a keen interest toward business challenges and is interested by how analytics can help overcome these challenges;
- Demonstrates a strong drive in advancing his career;
- Is organized and pays attention to details.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.