Data Scientist Expert
As a Data Scientist Expert, you will work in a Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytic context. Using your ability to analyze and solve problems, give meanings to collected data and develop models will be your day-to-day. If you love statistics and have much interest in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence and their usage in a business context, this opportunity is for you! Your communication skills, to describe synthetically a complex scientific approach, to give a meaning to data and vulgarize information will be essential.
Groupe Neos is a high-level consulting cabinet with a cutting-edge expertise in advanced analytics. We stand out with our capacity to build personalized and elaborate solutions to our clients, wherever they might be in their analytic solution life-cycle evolution. We also develop easily deployable IA oriented products by helping SMEs and bigger businesses to optimize and automatize their activities, in many different fields (ex: finances, HR, project managing, etc.)
Always growing, agile and innovative, Groupe Neos counts in its ranks, many specialists with diversified and complementary expertise, as well as clients all around the globe.
As a Data Scientist Expert, you principal tasks will be to:
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team to design and implement innovative solutions related to advanced analytics and artificial intelligence.
- Design models to address a variety of issues: decision-making, natural language processing (NLP), image and sound analysis, automation, and process optimization (RPA).
- Apply data mining techniques.
- Apply machine learning in a context of predictive analysis.
- With specialists in data integration and ingestion, design and use data collection tools, structured or not, for analytical purpose.
- Build predictive models to meet various business issues. Synthesize and document the process.
- Get directly involved with the direction of the services and solutions offered by the company.
Ideally, you would have:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Artificial Intelligence
- At least 3 years of experience in advanced data analysis contexts, as a data scientist
- Strong experience in cloud platform environment (AWS, Google and Azure) and model development skills, with a good understanding of data structures
- Expertise in statistics, algorithms, predictive analysis, and database management
- Knowledge in Python, R and SQL programming languages, Azure DataBricks and other data modeling/machine learning technologies
- Excellent verbal and written abilities, both in French and English
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.