Analytical Solutions Architect
The Analytical Solutions Architect we are looking for will play a key role in defining data warehousing and analytical application solutions.
Working within a multidisciplinary team, the Solutions Architect will be able to:
- Gather the client's business requirements.
- Develop the architecture of the analytical solutions while covering all layers and components of the data warehouse and business intelligence environments.
- Define the data ingestion strategy at different layers and data repositories.
- Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Work closely with iteration managers and business analysts to guide the team in charge of developing and implementing the various components of the solution.
- Research the use of emerging technologies to develop innovative business intelligence solutions.
- Develops reusable design patterns where benefits are justified.
- Ensure compliance with naming conventions and standards.
- Support resources involved in data integration and analytical layer preparation to solve more complex problems.
- Demonstrate professional technical leadership and act as an advisor across the organization, influencing the professional services and the types of analytical solutions offered by Neos Group.
- To demonstrate experience in analytic environments architecture for 3+ years.
- Proof of recognized experience in at least two (2) business intelligence projects, including a major implementation project.
- Strong expertise in data preparation and ingestion (batch, near real-time, stream).
- Mastery of the various layers that can be part of a complete analytics solution: Data Lake; ETL/ELT, metadata, data warehouse, semantic layer, metadata management, and dashboards.
- Familiar with cloud providers' offerings.
- To demonstrate an ability to communicate, write and explain abstract concepts to customer executives in both English and French.
- Strong technical, analytical, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and to propose cutting-edge solutions.
The following elements are additional assets:
- Familiarity with the DevOps development framework.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure services and the security mechanisms that are involved.
- Personal initiative and ability to work with multiple teams in a matrix configuration.
- To demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.